Thursday, November 28, 2013

Loony Tunes no. 87


1
invisible hand stopped working what can I do?”
{GK: Sorry but I have lost the link.]
2
Fazıl Say, an internationally known Turkish pianist In “Today’s Zaman”: The invisible hand of the status quo in Turkey” HERE 
As the invisible hand regulates the market in the economy, an invisible hand of the oppressive state in Turkey desires to influence the direction of the country.”
3
“evil devil” at ONTD HERE  
The Invisible Hand of the Free Market is Holding an AK-47.”

2 Comments:

Blogger airth10 said...

You should've included my "Loony Tunes" idea that the concept behind or involving the invisible hand has a roll in economic sustainability.

4:49 pm  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

airth10
Thanks for reminding me. I shall make a comment on your observation about 'sustainability". ;ater.
Gavin

6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home